JewelsnGems BY Fozia Ashraaf has been designed to meet the highest standards of quality, passing through many critical care points in our workshops
However to ensure quality lasts the following tips are advised below :
Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
Avoid impact with hard surfaces
Protect them from moisture and keep away from all sources of heat such as radiators and direct sunlight.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering. Chlorine, detergents, oils & perfumes can all cause tarnishing & damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals which may dull the finish of jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up & oils (from skin).
- Thoroughly dry jewellery after exposure to water: moisture can cause tarnishing & may weaken springs & clasps.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage
Avoid direct contact with corrosive agents such as soap, cream, sweat, water, sun, heat and chemical products to preserve the plated colour longer.
Please note this care notice is for ALL jewellery not just exclusive to our pieces.
Please be advise any MUA/Hairstylist to cover pieces if spraying products or wear your pieces after your makeup/hair